Banned from HowardForums?

Guest spangelsaregreat

Guest spangelsaregreat

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone uses this forum but for some unknown reason my IP address has been banned!! and I can't access it.

I didn't get any email to tell me why and I can't remember posting anything illegal (my last post was identical to the one on here about GPS navigation software).

To make it more odd I still can access the site from my MDA Compact and my log on details still work!!

Weird or what.

Anybody had any similar problems with forum sites??

Regards

Guest mupwangle

Remember that there are a lot of ISPs out there that use proxy/NAT so as far as the super-electric interweb is concerned there could be hundreds of people all having identical IP addresses. So if you had been banned (by IP) then it may not have been something you had done.

• 10 months later...
Guest roxatbaseketball
Remember that there are a lot of ISPs out there that use proxy/NAT so as far as the super-electric interweb is concerned there could be hundreds of people all having identical IP addresses. So if you had been banned (by IP) then it may not have been something you had done.

I got banned too and they wont let me even go anywhere. They banned me forever, the ban will be lifted never, and they also blocked my IP address. How do I get back in it? I had some important business going on and then they just shut me off, completely screwing me over.

Guest fluffcat1
I got banned too and they wont let me even go anywhere. They banned me forever, the ban will be lifted never, and they also blocked my IP address. How do I get back in it? I had some important business going on and then they just shut me off, completely screwing me over.

That isn't how it works there. You can still communicate with other members via the various numbered moderators, one of which will have emailed you to discuss the situation and let you put your side, and any trade details should still be accessable.

Of course, if by "important business going on" you mean trying to scam the other users out of phones / money then I am glad you have been kicked off and are too stupid to work out how to get back on a different way. You have obviously been banned for a reason, and if you can only conduct business via an anonymous internet forum odds are you are scamming people. But I bet it's all one biiiiiiig mistake, you really did mean to send those phones / not use a stolen credit card etc etc .....right? ;)

Richard

Edited by fluffcat1