Transformers Decepticons (Dreamwave Style)

Guest Stomski

[894]decepticons.gif

File Name :: Transformers Decepticons (Dreamwave Style)

Author :: Stomski

Category :: Cartoons

Description ::

WM2002 homescreen including the following screens:

• alert
  • Call History
  • Carrier Shutdown
  • Carrier Startup
  • Contacts
  • Home Screen
  • In Call
  • Incoming Call
  • Information
  • Media Player
  • Missed Call
  • MS Shutdown
  • MS Startup
  • Outgoing
  • Question
  • Start Menu
  • Sync
  • Volume Control Screen

Attached zip file contains auto installer CAB files for the homescreen & colour scheme, the additional screens, the MPx200 external LCD screen and the Media Player skin.

It also includes the MPx200 external LCD screen on its own.

After installing, you need to set both the homescreen and colour theme to Decepticons for the purple / grey.

If this receives enough support, I'll consider doing an Autobot one too ;)

Thanks for looking!

Updated Tue, Jun 21 2005 6:48 pm

View File

Edited by Stomski

Guest netmaster

Hi, i installed all 4 cab files. but when I select "Decepticons" theme,using Theme Changer, my mpx220 goes in busy stastus and Theme Manager could not be able to show me the properties of your theme (as plugins, features etc)..so I can't set your theme properly...

can u help me?

PS. Congratulations, it is a nice theme ;)

Guest Stomski

I've not tested it with Theme Changer. Could you try changing the theme using the phone settings and see if that works?

Thanks for the feedback!

Instead of an Autobots theme for my next one, here are some alternatives I've considered:

- Binal-Tech (aka Alternators)

- Beast Machines

- Dreamwave Autobots

- G1 Cartoon

- Beast Wars

- RiD

Guest PhatCat

First off I'd like to say nice homescreen!

Unfortunatly, thats all I get is the homescreen though. I'm using an MPX200 with WM2003 and I'm not seeing any of the aditional screens that you have included with the extras.cab. Do you know what could be the problem? I am installing them to the storage card... should I install it possibly to the phone storage?

Guest PhatCat
First off I'd like to say nice homescreen!

Unfortunatly, thats all I get is the homescreen though. I'm using an MPX200 with WM2003 and I'm not seeing any of the aditional screens that you have included with the extras.cab. Do you know what could be the problem? I am installing them to the storage card... should I install it possibly to the phone storage?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fixed my own problem. You must install it to the phone storage and not to your storage card or it won't work. Once I deleted the install and reinstalled to the phones memory (which I'm running really damn low on ... hehe) it worked like a charm. The only problem I have now is that the LCD pic isn't showing up but I think that has to do with the fact that the reg location might be different from WM2002 to WM2003. I'll investigate and see what I can come up with.

Guest Stomski
Fixed my own problem. You must install it to the phone storage and not to your storage card or it won't work. Once I deleted the install and reinstalled to the phones memory (which I'm running really damn low on ... hehe) it worked like a charm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the extra info. If I do an update I'll include it in the readme. I'm surprised though, I thought I'd got all the paths in the registry to use the appropriate string in the CAB.

The only problem I have now is that the LCD pic isn't showing up but I think that has to do with the fact that the reg location might be different from WM2002 to WM2003. I'll investigate and see what I can come up with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know about WM2003 and the LCD. This is why I've included the LCD in the Zip on its own. If you find out the answer, let me know and I'll update the CAB appropriately like I've done with the Media Player skin CAB.

Has anybody had any success with the Media Player skin? I still can't get the text to size properly or the video to playback. I also had problems playing videos with blade001's Futurama MP skin too. Maybe it's just my MPx200...

Edited by Stomski

Guest PhatCat
Thanks for the feedback!

Would you prefer Dreamwave style Autobots or screen caps from the cartoon series??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Definitly Dreamweave style Autobots :)

I truely love this screen. I've used both of the futurama styles and liked them a lot but this one is very simple and too the point and the nice suprize I got with it is that in your screen cap of the homescreen you don't show an allday event and that kind of bummed me out as I have tons of them but they do show up right below the next appt window when they are there... great job on this package!

Guest D412TA

Hi stomski,

thx 4 ur themes, it's realy cool....

i've problem to install in use window media player skin, could u helpme?

hi....i'm waiting 4 ur AUTOBOTS.....he27x

tkx pal....

Guest Stomski

PhatCat... Thanks!

D412TA... What's the problem exactly? Is it installing ok and not showing up or not showing up correctly? Or is it failing to install? What phone have you got? I haven't fully tested the Media Player CAB with WM2003 phones.

Guest D412TA
PhatCat... Thanks!

D412TA... What's the problem exactly?  Is it installing ok and not showing up or not showing up correctly?  Or is it failing to install?  What phone have you got?  I haven't fully tested the Media Player CAB with WM2003 phones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi.. stomski

my phone is O2 xphone. the installing is ok but as shown on modaco's display, there is nothing about screen the media player that i can't see. I don't know why it cannot show. all donwloads, i've already "extract to" from winzip.

Anyway 4 ur autobots i agree with phatchat.....

tkx n bi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sungod661

OK this looks really cool unfortunately i am hopeless and cannot get the thefile to work i am surely doing something wrong i hAVE AN MPX220 where do i copy the files in what folder and do i have to unzip them or can i just put themm in as is? i hAve no idea what folder they go in .......???can someone plz help me out am lost sorry i know newbies are annoying

Guest Stomski

Heya, sorry for the slow reply, I've been on holiday.

Download the Zip file to your PC and unzip the CAB files. Now use ActiveSync to copy the CAB files to \\IPSM\Windows\Start Menu\

Press the Programs list key on your phone (left hotkey) and the CAB files should be listed there. If not, you may need to go into one of the programs list subfolders to reset the top level, so go into "Games" or something and then press back.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest geekycomputerdork

Ok I know you can't be tired of hearing this but this is FREAKIN SWEAT MAN!!!!

In addition I would just like to add wow!

Anyways though man. I would just like to let you know that I have an SMT5600 installed and working no problems and no weird fixes it just worked when installed.

Secondly though I have to agree with many users I have used the futurama theme for about a month but when I saw Decepticons I had no choice but to switch and it is really simple SWEET and directly to the point.

If you do decide to make a Autobots theme I think i would nearly have a heart attack.

But if possible just cause I think it would be sweet. Me being apart of GeekSquad In Washington and all I think if you could make a Geek Squad Bug autobots theme or even just screen that would be SWEEEEEET!!

Still Though awesome job and keep up the good work.

Transformers More Than Meets The Eye!!

Guest dragonslayer
[894]decepticons.gif</a>

File Name :: Transformers Decepticons (Dreamwave Style)

Author :: Stomski

Category :: Cartoons

Description ::

WM2002 homescreen including the following screens:

• alert

• Call History

• Carrier Shutdown

• Carrier Startup

• Contacts

• Home Screen

• In Call

• Incoming Call

• Information

• Media Player

• Missed Call

• MS Shutdown

• MS Startup

• Outgoing

• Question

• Start Menu

• Sync

• Volume Control Screen

Attached zip file contains auto installer CAB files for the homescreen & colour scheme, the additional screens, the MPx200 external LCD screen and the Media Player skin.

It also includes the MPx200 external LCD screen on its own.

After installing, you need to set both the homescreen and colour theme to Decepticons for the purple / grey.

If this receives enough support, I'll consider doing an Autobot one too :)

Thanks for looking!

Updated Tue, Jun 21 2005 6:48 pm

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
Guest ronn888

I don't believe I didn't find this theme until now! it's awesome. Put the 3 files (not the mpx200 one) onto my mpx220, run it, restart and perfect! Thanks!

Guest sjalloq

Hiya,

I love this theme but I think I've found a missing background. I've installed it on an Orange SPV C500 with the latest Orange ROM. All the Start menu backgrounds are present and correct apart from the Settings menu. If you go Start->Settings, the background is plain and doesn't have the jpg picture.

Thanks.

Guest Stomski
I love this theme but I think I've found a missing background.  I've installed it on an Orange SPV C500 with the latest Orange ROM.  All the Start menu backgrounds are present and correct apart from the Settings menu.  If you go Start->Settings, the background is plain and doesn't have the jpg picture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think I put a settings menu background in! I didn't think you could :o

Thanks for the feedback, as always, it's appreciated!

• 5 months later...
Guest misfit

I am new to the world of phone customization. I thought I was doing well when I upgraded my MPX 200 to the newer version of windows. However after installing the Decepticon theme all I can say is that my phone is so much cooler than before. Great job on the design and for sure make an autobot version as well.

Thanks again, this kicks so much ass!

Cheers,

;)

Guest Stomski
Thanks again, this kicks so much ass!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're welcome!

I hadn't checked the board in months, and the time I should come back is only a few days after you post. Weird!

My MPx200 died a few months ago, so not sure if I'll be doing another theme now. Depends on what my next phone is ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.