Footage of HTC Universal

Guest Pondrew

Guest Pondrew

I found this on XDA-Developers.com, it shows the upcoming HTC Universals flip screen in action...

Sweeet!

htcscreenpocketpc12le_127.gif

Either that guys hands are really big or this device is not as huge as people make out...

Pondrew

Guest kl1wdr
Either that guys hands are really big or this device is not as huge as people make out...

Unfortunately the device is QUITE BIG...I held it in my hands in April '05....so this guy must have big hands...

Unfortunately the device is QUITE BIG...I held it in my hands in April '05....so this guy must have big hands...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you define "QUITE BIG" for us please. Smaller/larger than say a "normal" PDA (M2000 for example).

Guest dearsina
Can you define "QUITE BIG" for us please.  Smaller/larger than say a "normal" PDA (M2000 for example).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's actually bigger than the M2000. I'm pretty sure there is a review of it out there on the interweb with pictures of the two devices next to each other.

Guest smeg36

That certainly is an uhhh ... interesting clip. It makes me really excited for the Universal to get released! Looks like it could be a sweet device.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.