Push To Talk

Guest viper4u2nv

Guest viper4u2nv

I got a letter from T-Mobile saying that push to talk will be available in the UK at the end of the year, but im wondering if it will work on the MDA 3, or other blue angel variants.

Guest ichilton
I got a letter from T-Mobile saying that push to talk will be available in the UK at the end of the year, but im wondering if it will work on the MDA 3, or other blue angel variants.

I'm guessing not, as it's not mentioned in the specification....unless there is some add-on software they will bring out for it?

Interesting though...

Does it mention what the cost will be?

Ian

Guest viper4u2nv
I'm guessing not, as it's not mentioned in the specification....unless there is some add-on software they will bring out for it?

Interesting though...

Does it mention what the cost will be?

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well as its much cheaper to use, prob be around 4p a min.

Reason why its cheaper is because it uses one, but in that one line many people can have private conversations or conferencing calls where everyone, who you specify can hear you.

I have tried it in the states and was awesome and was really cheap!!

Guest dazza12

Orange were originally going to be the first to support it. But as with everything Orange, they've sat on it and everyone else is going to end up doing it before them. Either that or Orange have woken up, smelt the coffee, looked through the hype and realised it's not actually going to be the 'next big thing'.

Orange were originally developing a PTT application running on the M2000, but as far as I understand, the version they had was not reliable so it was dropped. I think they were also looking at developing on other platforms, but I've not had news on this.

There may be an app for the M2000 at some point, but don't hold your breath.