Scratch remover and screen protector

Guest spidermunky

Guest spidermunky

Hi everyone, I've got a couple of questions.

First of all has anyone had any luck repairing scratches on their JAM/Compact/S100 screens? I had my phone in my pocket (with a screen protector on) and when I took it out some how the screen itself managed to get a mark on it, through the protector.

I've bought a tube of Displex Display Polish from mobilefun.com but I don't want to use it until I know it'll be ok and not cause more damage. Anyone have any experience of this or similar products?

I was using a screen protector I bought off ebay. It's non adhesive and stays on by sliding under the edges of the screen, but I'm not to keen on it now after the scratch appeared. Can anyone suggest a better alternative?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg

Guest Exodia

I would assume that scratch remover would only apply to screen surfaces that are fairly hard. Touch screens arent as durable as those on regular cell phones. You should double check to see exactly what that stuff is used for before you attempt to use it.

Also, boxwave.com sells some very good screen protectors. Self adhering, durable, re-usable and crystal clear.