Orange SPV M500 Released!

Guest Dade

Guest Russell@home
I always prefer to get them through 150 as it seems to be quicker or have I just been lucky??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Phoned the shop weds PM, confirmed they had stock, got them to reserve one & picked it up after work!

Edited by Russell@home

A "Business" shop ?!?

So there are 2 types of Orange shop ?

Yeah. Im told that there are some Orange shops with a 'Business only section' but I have never seen one.

Anyone know where there is one?

Guest Disco Stu

I've used Coventry, Birmingham New Street and York and none of those is big enough to have separate areas for different classes of customers.

Or are we talking about 'virtual' sections ?

:?:

Guest Confused Stu

Apparently some Orange shops are designated "Business" shops - there's no difference in appearance, layout or anything the customer sees, it's just that the "Business" shops stock business phones (such as the M500) and other shops don't!

For those of you in the South East, Chatham's shop told me they weren't a Business one, so had never heard of the M500, but the local business ones were Ashford, Hempstead Valley (Gillingham), and Bluewater. Sure enough, Hempstead Valley knew they were a Business Centre and knew all about the M500.

Still ordered mine on-line from another company 'cos the phone was free rather than £100 though....

Guest RazorD
Yeah. Im told that there are some Orange shops with a 'Business only section' but I have never seen one.

Anyone know where there is one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Swindon :) - It's a "business center" as well as normal customer shop, which i think is actually just a rack of PDA-type phones and blackberrys, plus people trained especially for businesses...

TBH, i think its just people who are trained in selling to businesses who make it a business center!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

You should be able to order an IMate Jam sim-free from www.expansysusa.com for about £400. No idea if and when the carriers over there will pick it up.

Guest NikLP

Bah.

SEVEN years on Orange, and all I get is the handset for *£40* and the 200 xNet / 500 SMS / £30pcm

Exec didn't even ring back and I got bored.

Guest Xenzo1990

Your out of contract? I was told that when you come out of contract and ring orange upgrades they get information on special deals they can give you. I was told if I ring back when my contracts up ill 'probably' get it free.

Guest armellors
Bah.

SEVEN years on Orange, and all I get is the handset for *£40* and the 200 xNet / 500 SMS / £30pcm

Exec didn't even ring back and I got bored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After reading far to much of this thread to be healthy, I rang OCS last week, yes when would I like it and that would be £100 Sir, so I said T-Mobile are giving them away. Sorry, talk to retentions. £49 Sir, that's the best I can do.

So I rang back this morning for the last chance, played the seven years card, got no where, so asked for my PAC code, was txt to my phone inside the minute.

20 minutes later I walked out of the t-mobile shop with an MDA Compact and the same talk plan at half the price for 6 out of 18 months.

Five minutes later it was working. I don't know why I hesitated for so long???

Probably reading too much of this thread ;0)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.