My themes

Guest simon211175

Guest simon211175

The only way I'll be doing qvga themes right now, is if someone gives me a c550. I'm waiting for the c600 on pay as you go, at which point I'll be upgrading. To convert my existing themes would involve recutting, resizing and redesigning most of the images - I theme while I'm at work, and a theme such as the ons using Uxurious' artwork already took several hours.

Be patient though - or buy me a c550, and qvga themes will come.

Did a Google Search for Audiovox SMT5600 Themes and it led me to this thread....I saw the incredible themes that Simon has made and had to register to compliment you on your work!!

Great Stuff!

Looking forward to this forum and learning more about this phone

Okay...

Well I downloaded your Space Theme. Now that I have it on my Desktop I have a Zip that has two zip files inside it. Looking at this theme it's unlike any theme I've ever downloaded before. There's much more stuff in the two files w/in the zip. I'm unsure how to apply this theme to my phone. Any help?

Here is the file that I've downloaded for reference http://www.slooser.com/spacesh4812.zip

Thanks in Advance

~J

**Edit: I figured it out....Thanks

Edited by Nimble

Guest nitefly

Very nice themes!! I'd suggest a guitar one based around Fender and include pics of a Fender Stratocaster hehe.. Then send it to me for my phone ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest simon211175

Bad News:

I'll be getting rid of my smartphone as of next Tuesday, which will mean the end of smartphone theming, as a major portion of the theming involves testing on the phone. I've really enjoyed this phone, but I've always been a sucker for a shiny new phone - this time being no exception. I now own a nice new Motorola A780 Linux based PDA style phone. The touch screen and built in GPS receiver clinched it for me, but now I have to take a back seat from theming while I figure out how this thing works - so far I've figured out how to change the wallpaper, so I'm well on the way :S

I'm a lot sadder about leaving my trusty C500 behind than I was when I got rid of my SET610, but it has been a whole year since I got me a new phone, so it's not like it wasn't expected :)