Beta 2 picture calling released

Guest phoenix

Guest aiwapro

I can't get it downloaded to the computer, because it keeps sending me in circles when I click on the link. It's send right back to the same page about the product when I click on the 'download here' link.

Guest Buzz Lightyear

The link is now working, and the UI for the setting up of your contacts to a picture is much improved. However the selection of ringtones only seems to look in the Windows directory, not even in the Sounds directory. The images can now be read from multiple places (inc SD card) which is good. Apart from the sound thing it works well.

BUZZ

Guest terminater2_uk

cant get it to work. stuck my jpgs in every possible position it says it can read from but cannot get it to show up on an incoming call. gave up and went back to beta 1 :?

Guest aiwapro

It downloaded with firewall off, but it still sends me back this page when I open the file it downloaded. The downloaded file is just a webpage. I get this "This demo can be downloaded only from http://beta.ppcw.net

not from "

What is wrong with their site? Why isn't it just normal, you click, then you download.

Guest aiwapro

Great program. It works very good, but I'm gonna stop using it until they make it where you can use your own ringtones and not those sorry Windows ones. I look for it in the registry to change it, but I couldn't even find this program in the registry. I found like every other one, except this one.