Updated IA Album

Guest tomesy

Guest tomesy

Theres and updated version of this software on Handgo today, but it's doesn't say how it's been improved (other than there is now a French version) - anyone tried it and care to comment.

Guest James

cant dowload it.... handango site says 'Error HTTP 500 internal server error' 'There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.'

????

Guest tomesy

I haven't brought it, but was thinking about it. As I saw an update today, I just wondered if there improvements which might further convince me it was worthwhile.

Guest James

Cant see anything difference?? Wonder what has changed maybe the camera actually take pictures when you push the button and not 1-2 seconds later..dont have the camers on me to test it.

Guest James

Just seen a major difference!!! The camera wont work!! Keeps saying unable to initialise camera!

The camera is working because it works on picture manager, and I have tries re-starting the phone.

So basically the update is as follows:

- Removed camera support

- Added registration process

Why is that people who do NOT get paid for software actually do it better than the ones who do??? And then we start talking CERTIFICATION - to make sure that things work properly!! What a load of bollox! 2 pieces of certified soft already failed at the core of certification idea..... Serious twats!

Guest James

i dont think the reg process has been added because the downlod from handago does not require registration its just the full version when installed..

for the record i have tried both versions:-

1. install the trial then register = no camera

2. install the full version = no camera