Ring Tone Help

Guest fordexplorer157

Guest fordexplorer157

I found a way to use WMA files as custom ring tones. I put them in my sounds folder on the phones memory. But it seems they do not funchtion right. When my friend calls me, sometimes it will ring with the custom ring tone, other times its the general ring. Someone please help! I really wanna use my SD card to hold all my ring tones. But the phone will not reconize them off the card. I can use MP3s as the main ring but not for custom rings. Why can;t I use MP3s for everything?

Guest cold_fire
I found a way to use WMA files as custom ring tones. I put them in my sounds folder on the phones memory. But it seems they do not funchtion right. When my friend calls me, sometimes it will ring with the custom ring tone, other times its the general ring. Someone please help! I really wanna use my SD card to hold all my ring tones. But the phone will not reconize them off the card. I can use MP3s as the main ring but not for custom rings. Why can;t I use MP3s for everything?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make sure that who is calling you does not have a ringtone assigned ,and set a default wma tone for others it should work ,about mp3 it is a ROM problem ,i couldn't use mp3 on my SPV C500 b4 upgraded to french ROM ,now i can but still use wma as ringtone. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Youth In Asia

I just converted an mp3 to WMA and put it in my sounds folder but when my phone rings the sounds cut on and off. Is the ringtone too long? Is there any way to fix this?