2.5mm headphones for SMT5600

Guest elnino

Guest elnino

I've seen similar threads on MoDaCo but not exhaustive research. Essentially looking for:

- headphones which come with 2.5mm jack

- audio specs on each

- real world experience on each

Extra credit:

- audio docking stations for SMT5600 [similar to the iPod boombox accessory]

- auto docking stations for SMT5600 [similar to the iPod accessory to play MP3s from smartphone through car stereo, using FM band]

Any information appreciated. Gracias.

frank

Guest mikey86uk
I've seen similar threads on MoDaCo but not exhaustive research.  Essentially looking for:

- headphones which come with 2.5mm jack

- audio specs on each

- real world experience on each

Extra credit:

- audio docking stations for SMT5600 [similar to the iPod boombox accessory]

- auto docking stations for SMT5600 [similar to the iPod accessory to play MP3s from smartphone through car stereo, using FM band]

Any information appreciated.  Gracias.

frank

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i found an adapter so you could use 3.5mm jack headphones on ebay take a look if u cant find the link i will post one later

Guest elnino
i found an adapter so you could use 3.5mm jack headphones on ebay take a look if u cant find the link i will post one later

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks.

I currently have an adaptor; the ergonmics and general user experience sucks. I'm looking for headphones with native 2.5mm support.

frank

• 2 months later...
Guest crazyfool
Thanks.

I currently have an adaptor; the ergonmics and general user experience sucks.  I'm looking for headphones with native 2.5mm support. 

frank

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

alright guys. have a look at boxwave.com you should be able to find some 2.5mm headphones there for about $20.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pisquee

Senheisser use 2.5mm sockets on their headphones, so as standard come with a 3.5mm to 2.5mm jack cable. If you made up/bought a 2.5 to 2.5mm cable you could use sennys.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dewdman42

The question I have, who makes some cool headphones that have mics on them...regardless of the mm size? The main problem with my audiovox headphones is that the earpieces are just slightly too big and hurt my ear after a while. Would be better if it had foam around it I guess. Anyway, any suggestions?

-steve