Does anyone know how to draw a line graph

Guest vman69

Guest vman69

Hi guys, I am after some wisdom. I am writing a application for smartphone windows 2003 and I want to draw a line graph based on some data I have. Has anyone done this before and can give me some code examples? Or does anyone know of a library that exists that I could use???

thanks

Guest mgama
Hi guys, I am after some wisdom. I am writing a application for smartphone windows 2003 and I want to draw a line graph based on some data I have. Has anyone done this before and can give me some code examples? Or does anyone know of a library that exists that I could use???

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been slow getting around to it, but there is an example written in C# for PocketPC's in the book "Microsoft .NET Compact Framework" by Andy Wigley and Stephen Wheelwright (ISBN 0-7356-1725-2). It wouldn't be difficult to write it for the smartphone, or to write one from scratch.

Guest vman69

Thanks alot the example was very helpful I am going to port it to smartphone the only real issue that needs to be changed is the screen size it deals with. Thanks alot for your reply this stuff has been driving me crazy for a while.

Guest nausea

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Use the DrawLine() API function. Look it up in the SDK.