JAVOedge Screen Protectors M500, JAM

Guest Dade

Just out of curiosity, why must there be a minimum of 20 people taking part?

Are you honestly going to cancel the groupbuy if only 15 or so people join up?

Guest furby

Great, mine arrived today. Had all the instructions, removal card cloth etc. Very pleased at this point. But then, No actual screen protector! I feel less than impressed

Edited by Furby™

Guest dude55
Great, mine arrived today. Had all the instructions, removal card cloth etc. Very pleased at this point. But then,  No actual screen protector! I feel less than impressed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it's similar to the one I got for my Archos, it's very thin and easy to miss it, it would be stuck to a thicker piece of plastic.

Guest furby
If it's similar to the one I got for my Archos, it's very thin and easy to miss it, it would be stuck to a thicker piece of plastic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, i really checked all the stuff and got another person to check. Definately not there

Edited by Furby™

Guest dude55
Nope, i really checked all the stuff and got another person to check. Definately not there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sucks, anways I thought the same and ended up trying to peel everything, it's like when you have sticky tape where you can never find the starting point.

Guest furby
That sucks, anways I thought the same and ended up trying to peel everything, it's like when you have sticky tape where you can never find the starting point.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol ye always a pain. I was thumbing everything in hope, my housemates thought I was going a bit mad. Guess it's time to give Javoedge a call

Guest Br1an_g

javoedge are offering a pack of 3 on their site for a 15% discount.

incase anyone wants an in between offer. i.e 2 not enough, 4 too much.. :)

3 Pack Bundle Deal

Regular Price - $32.85

You Save

$4.93 (15% OFF)

Our Price : $27.92

would this be available under the group buy with the discounted postage?

im not sure how long these screen protectors last, do you just need one?

i replace my phone every 12 months, so will 1 last me? or do you need 2 or 3 :??:

Guest Br1an_g

looks like 15..

ive not had an e-mail with payment instructions yet..but will pay immediately when i get it...

off work this week so nothing better to do other than forums and golf.. :)

Guest Confused Stu

Sorry, been off-line a lot lately! I've now paid (last night) and awaiting a little message saying "We've got enough people, and it's now on it's way!". :)

Guest furby
lol ye always a pain. I was thumbing everything in hope, my housemates thought I was going a bit mad. Guess it's time to give Javoedge a call

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No phone number and no response from e-mail :)

edit/actually bit of a pre-emtive winge. I sent the e-mail on saturday and there is issues with time difference

Edited by Furby™

Guest JAVOedge
Just out of curiosity, why must there be a minimum of 20 people taking part?

Are you honestly going to cancel the groupbuy if only 15 or so people join up?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This how a groupbuy functions. The reason for a minimum is because this is considered a volume purchase which qualifies for a volume discount. The only difference here is the fact that we are offering a group of individuals to buy as a group and yield a volume discount for everyone.

If it is far from 20, then yes the groupbuy would be cancelled, but right now we have 18 members that have joined so regardless it is close enough to go on ahead with it. That is as long as all 18 makes payment of course.

I hope this explains the minimum.

Thanks!

Guest JAVOedge

UPDATE:

18 members joined:

tetstb

Hax

Confused Stu

edmund

dude55

ezman

Bleugh

Afy

PompeyBish

artax

dan13l

digger

HBFAIR

Milesunder

Br1an_g

neilgr

Precisionpete

NikLP

12 has made payment:

ezman

HBFAIR

dan13l

Br1an_g

dude55

Hax

PompeyBish

artax

Milesunder

digger

Bleugh

Confused Stu

We still have the end of today to join. All orders will be processed as soon as all payment has been received.

Thank you all!

Edited by JAVOedge

Guest JAVOedge
No phone number and no response from e-mail :)

edit/actually bit of a pre-emtive winge. I sent the e-mail on saturday and there is issues with time difference

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there,

I have informed our support team about your email and they told me it has been replied. I apologize for the wait as it was received during the weekend.

Thank you.

Guest hbfair
Hi there,

I have informed our support team about your email and they told me it has been replied.  I apologize for the wait as it was received during the weekend.

Thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That makes it 19 - one more to go. Come on, people - you don't want that shiny M500 getting scratched now, do you...? :)

Guest furby
That makes it 19 - one more to go.  Come on, people - you don't want that shiny M500 getting scratched now, do you...?  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No sorry, I made my purchase and then stumbled across this thread (oops). Thanks Javoedge got an e-mail response yesterday. Hopefully it'll come soon, my keys are getting a little too friendy with the screen...

Guest RazorD
That makes it 19 - one more to go.  Come on, people - you don't want that shiny M500 getting scratched now, do you...?  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*cough* I think im technically a day late, but i just emailed in :( I've been toying with getting them for Soooo long, but didnt think i'd actually need it, then though "Ohh, going to uni.. beer, drunk, beach.. probably a good idea", Not sure if they'll let me in or not, we shall see ;)

-Raz

Guest JAVOedge
*cough* I think im technically a day late, but i just emailed in ;) I've been toying with getting them for Soooo long, but didnt think i'd actually need it, then though "Ohh, going to uni.. beer, drunk, beach.. probably a good idea", Not sure if they'll let me in or not, we shall see :)

-Raz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gotcha in! 8)

Guest JAVOedge

Hi Everyone,

Okay so the groupbuy has now ended. Now we are waiting for everyone to make payment before everything is shipped.

We got 19 members that joined, 1 short but I feel everyone's patience should be rewarded and the groupbuy will proceed as planned (as long as everyone makes payment).

members joined (19 total):

tetstb

Hax

Confused Stu

edmund

dude55

ezman

Bleugh

Afy

PompeyBish

artax

dan13l

digger

HBFAIR

Milesunder

Br1an_g

neilgr

Precisionpete

NikLP

RazorD

members that have made payment:

ezman

Afy

HBFAIR

dan13l

Br1an_g

dude55

RazorD

Hax

NikLP

Precisionpete

PompeyBish

artax

Milesunder

digger

Bleugh

Confused Stu

members that need to make payment:

tetstb

edmund

neilgr

*I will send invoices and payment instructions out to these three members again right now*

Thanks everyone for participating in the groupbuy!

Guest JAVOedge

UPDATE

members that have made payment:

ezman

Afy

HBFAIR

dan13l

Br1an_g

dude55

RazorD

Hax

NikLP