Magneto 1.0

Guest tonijj
[1001]MagnetoShot.jpg

File Name :: Magneto 1.0

Author :: Agorex

Category :: Computer

Description ::

I only tested it with ClearType on, and it looks great in my opinion.

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, the first Magneto skin that actually works on my phone, great!! If you ever get a chance to fix Magneto 1.2 as well, I wouldn't mind :)

1.2 didnt display any of the plugins or info and yes I have em all installed. Again, nice looking skin!

Guest chucky.egg

This is a really nice skin mate, good job! =D>

I hope you don't mind but I've made a mod to include the Scrolling Appointment plugin which I use a lot.

You'll need that plugin to use this version, but it will run either the built in calendar or Papyrus without any changes required.

Magneto_v2.home.xml

Guest tonijj
This is a really nice skin mate, good job!  =D>

I hope you don't mind but I've made a mod to include the Scrolling Appointment plugin which I use a lot.

You'll need that plugin to use this version, but it will run either the built in calendar or Papyrus without any changes required.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chucky,

Where can I get that plugin? I got papyrus already.

Thanks

Guest tonijj

Chucky:

Also, when using your .xml file, there are stripes over the calendar area (scroll area), tilted stripes like----------> ////////

Any thoughts why it might be like that?

Im using a Qtek 8010,(SPV 500) with 2003SE.

Cheers

Toni

Guest chucky.egg

@Toni

The stripes are because you're using the demo version - if you pay for the full version the stripes don't appear.

IMO it's a great plugin - it'll scroll through your calendar if you want it to, but you can also manually scroll through items.

Guest tonijj

Chucky:

Thanks for the info Chucky.

The plugin won't scroll automatically though, I have to scroll the appointments myself :D Guess its not just ment to be :)

Guest chucky.egg

It should scroll automatically, but only when the plugin isn't selected (so if you highlight messages on the homescreen, for example)

The scroll is set quite slow, and only covers non-recurring items for the next 2 days. You can change all of that by editing the XML file

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.