Keylock M500

Guest Hax

So the screen actually comes on!? Gawd, this has seriously put me off buying one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO!!! On the M500, the screen stays OFF! However, the buttons, etc are still functioning and you can even place a call - so, whilst you've BlueTooth enabled and the phone in your pocket all switched off (or so you think) you could actually be making a nice expensive international call!

Guest uzi_999

woah.... ive seen something else.. before i set up bluetooth activesync (finally managed to do it!!), when the bluetooth was on, the bluetooth icon was greyed out when the device was in standby (screen was off). i could see it was greyed out because it would grey out a split second before the screen turns off, and go back to normal a split second after the screen turns on...

but i am now not able to reproduce the same effect,, dont know why though.. the only difference is that now i have bluetooth activesync set up..

EDIT:: just done it again.. remove all partnerships with bluetooth devices, but leave bluetooth ON. then wait for the timeout to kick-in to turn the screen off, when you turn it back on, what do you see in the corner? (greyed out bt sign) and while it is off, after it has automatically turned off, the buttons are locked..

is any one else getting same results

Edited by uzi_999