Hard Reset? GSM fix?

Guest Nathan.W

Guest hbk5585
What does "Hard Reset" do, and how do i do it?

And What is GSM fix and where do i download it and instal it?

Jonathan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The answers to these questions could probably be easily found just by searching these forums but I'll answer anyway: A hard reset is basically resetting your phone but to whatever ROM your currently running; If you have WM 2003 and you do a hard reset you will still have WM 2003, but plain and simple: It resets the phone to the way it was when it was new. You can do a hard reset by (with the phone off and without it charging) pressing the big blue enter button and the power button together.

The GSM fix: The rules are very clear that this forum does not allow or promote illegal content so I'll make this quick: It's a fix that needs only to be applied to phones that have a specific version WM2003. I am not sure on the specifics but I believe it fixes certain things with GPRS and reception. Since, it is an update to WM2003 it needs to be flashed, it is illegal and since, I'm not sure how much more detail I would be allowed to go into, I'll stop right there.

If you really want to know there are plenty of websites that you can find just by searching.

Peace