qtek 8080 firmware

Guest montorodi

Guest montorodi

hello; i have bought a qtek 8080 , it is not a new phone, it has six months , i have used the search ut i dont konw waht to do :) ( my english is bad)

it has installed i-mate rom:

windows 2003 v 4.20.0 (compilation 13349)

radio: 1.16.00

files sistem: 4.20.133.49

i would like to know the best and up to date rom for my qtek 8080; where to find it and how to flash to my phone; i am from spain and this smartphone dont exist here, i use it to vodafone

thnaks

Guest montorodi

ok, i know this rom, but i would like if is the best rom ; the i-mate rom appear to e the best, and i dont know... i have installed an imate rom

• 1 year later...
Guest Phoenixx61
Qtek official site

:(

You'll find the ROM easily enough with a bit of clicking and common sense :)

Meanwhile there are lot of dead links (yours too) everywhere and even the official QTEK Services (here in Germany) isnt able to hand correct informations about the legal ROM-Updating.

My Situation is:

Bought myself a few days ago a brandnew QTEK 8080 in a local handyshop with ROM 1.9.14.1 on it and read in another forum that meanwhile there is a newer ROM (1.10.XXX ?) and that this 1.9.14.1 has permanent bugs in the volume during phonecalls - a shorter battry uptime and so on. But where to find if even the manufacturer won

• 5 weeks later...

I remember everyone that flash E200 with a ROM different from the "brand" of the own phone is not legal... :rolleyes:

So, best rom for stability/battery life/poor bugs is ORANGE 2.7.5.1 :(