100,000 registered members!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

I've just noticed that in the past day or so, we have surpassed the 100,000 registered members mark!

This is a great achievement in under 3 years, and a tribute to all you guys who have made MoDaCo what it is... here's to continuing to grow and improve as Windows Mobile grows and (hopefully) improves :)

:D

P

Guest confused and hungover

cushty, well done

EDIT: wait a sec, i'm member number 112,000 or something and that was aaaages ago... what is the current total and who was the magik 100000th member?

Edited by confused and hungover

Guest Axxll
I've just noticed that in the past day or so, we have surpassed the 100,000 registered members mark!

This is a great achievement in under 3 years, and a tribute to all you guys who have made MoDaCo what it is... here's to continuing to grow and improve as Windows Mobile grows and (hopefully) improves :)

:D

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulation for a job well done.

Cheers

Guest geosta

Congrats on the milestone! Although it is easy to understand why this site is so popular - you go to google, you type in any question about an MS Smartphone, and you will invariably get the first response as a link to these forums.

This is a tribute to all the regulars who post their informative, helpful replies to the newbies like me. Thanks! =D>

Guest awarner [MVP]

I've been waiting for this, and watching the numbers rise..... and then I miss the actual moment it happened :oops

@ confused and hungover your I think the number being out is a glitch in the forum and how it handles different groups.

Guest confused and hungover
@ confused and hungover your I think the number being out is a glitch in the forum and how it handles different groups.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oooo k, so who was number 100.000???

Guest martin

:cheesy: Well done MoDaCo :cheesy:

100,000 members is great milestone to reach and the forum just keeps getting better and better =D>

Guest Disco Stu
I've been waiting for this, and watching the numbers rise..... and then I miss the actual moment it happened :oops

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too !

I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon.

The success of the forum is down to the fantastic membership we have here.

MoDaCo is still my favourite place on the internet.

Here's to the next milestone :)

Guest www.msmobiles.com
as Windows Mobile grows and (hopefully) improves :)

f yeah, congrats!

windows mobile 5.0 devices will be shipping in october 2005 so let's get ready for it...

Guest justsomeoneelseagain

hello all,

er... well done paul, but this 100,000 mark thingy... does that only include current members, or ALL members ever etc ? i'm merely asking cos wouldn't i counts as one member mister thus making the actual number 99,000 etc ?

..once again well done and keep up the good work...

matthew

Guest Disco Stu

Matthew posted a cryptic post in another thread hinting at his name-change which I got the impression you (Paul) actioned.

My assumption is that he's asking if he counts as 1 member or 2, given that he originally registered under a different (albeit only a slight variation) name.

For example, JLoWap became James.

Guest Pondrew

I dunno, I'm struggling to remember a time without Modaco (sad I know!). So I've only been using Windows Mobile for 3years?!

Way to go everyone. 8)

Guest justsomeoneelseagain

..and what of banned members. do they count ? and if say one of those said people returned, would they still be one member, or would they in fact count as two members ? it's details like this that i consider important...

matthew

Guest Confused Stu

To all those people questioning whether MoDaCo has hit exactly 100,000 members, or if they're actually only at 98,859.637 -

GET A LIFE GUYS!!!!! :)

Well done MoDaCo, does this mean in the next UK census, if we all put down "MoDaCo" in the reigion section, we can get it as a recognised religion? Maybe then we could get a lottery grant and MoDaCo Plus could be free! [-o<

Guest Rob.P

Congrats to all the team and Paul, can't believe it's been that long already.

So for the past 3 years I've been visting this site, blimey I should get a life :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.