SMS ok, No Calls

Guest kalevala

Guest kalevala

Hi, has anyone experienced a similar problem?

My MPX200 WM2002 was working fine until a few days ago. A call was ongoing then suddenly was cut when the timer reached 1:00 mins. Since then I haven't been able to make or receive calls but SMS sending and receiveing is fine.

I transferred my sim to another phone and it worked properly. I used another sim on my MPX and it worked fine.

When I used my sim on my MPX, the same problem occurs. This is the second time this has happened. Last time the service provider (Globe in the Phils) did something to the sim (a reset you think?) then it worked.

Thanks.

Guest awarner [MVP]

May be an idea to ask them again as this sounds similar to a blocked handset in the UK. The network stops the phone from being used if there are bills that have not been payed ot the handset is reported lost or stolen.

It will be interesting what they say about this.

Guest ronny
Hi, has anyone experienced a similar problem?

My MPX200 WM2002 was working fine until a few days ago. A call was ongoing then suddenly was cut when the timer reached 1:00 mins.  Since then I haven't been able to make or receive calls but SMS sending and receiveing is fine.

I transferred my sim to another phone and it worked properly. I used another sim on my MPX and it worked fine.

When I used my sim on my MPX, the same problem occurs. This is the second time this has happened. Last time the service provider (Globe in the Phils) did something to the sim (a reset you think?) then it worked.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

check your settings under :

Settings>phone>caller id> make sure that it is set to everyone.