MoDaCo Summer Event 2005

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

You can rest assured that if you've made the payment via paypal your registration has been confirmed.

dazza - i'll be in touch.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Hi Everyone!

The emails have been sent out to none-Plus members! Please check your emails and ensure "[email protected]" is added to your safe senders if you use a spam filter!

We have about 40 places left and 100 or so registrants, so signup is done on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis. I'll keep the thread updated with the number of places left.

Guest PaulFromSkeg
Hi Everyone!

The emails have been sent out to none-Plus members!  Please check your emails and ensure "[email protected]" is added to your safe senders if you use a spam filter!

We have about 40 places left and 100 or so registrants, so signup is done on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis.  I'll keep the thread updated with the number of places left.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Still have not got mine, I have checked my spam folders, but still do not have it, did you get my registration? my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Paul

Guest Matt Whitfield
Still have not got mine, I have checked my spam folders, but still do not have it, did you get my registration?  my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Paul

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't seem to have had anything either... Have checked for accidental spam folder filing but no joy.

Guest PaulFromSkeg

Eventually got my email and I have now paid.

Hopefully that confirms that I have my place...

See you all there!

Paul

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please sponsor me for my Great Wall of China Trek in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care.

Please go to www.justgiving.com/paulgray to sponsor me using your credit or debit card.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Hmm ok so some people did get it and some didn't...?

I know its pedantic but please tripple check your spam filters, if emails are still missing in the morning i'll send the mail out again.

Sorry for any confusion!