MPX200 stuck in airplane mode after hard reset

Guest demonise

Guest demonise

My phone crashed yesterday and after doing a hard reset, my phone is now stuck in airplane mode. I have reset the phone a second time but is still getting stuck in this mode.

Has anyone got any ideas how to get the phone to start up? Should I do a third hard reset? Should I kick the phone out my window? Any ideas anyone, please??

Edited by demonise

• 1 month later...

Hello, I had the same problem...unfortunatley I tried everything to unlock it. As result the phone started emitting some strange sound through the mike.

So I had to resort taking it into assistance and just only got it back.

It took them 3 months...and they had to replace the entire phone mainboard.

So here you go...

Yes, the mpx200 is a bit buggy so once you get it fixed dont do it again :o

-M

You can get to the Airplane mode function by pressing and holding the green call button. Then, you'll get a menu where you can turn off Airplane Mode... had the same thing once and looked for ages to find out you can just switch it off maually.

• 6 months later...

Hey guys.

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I seem to be experiencing the same thing with my 200. Apparently it's stuck on Airplane Mode or something, as I can't seem to be getting any service, no matter what. I'm running WM2003, and even after accessing "Flight Mode" from the quick menu, nothing happened.

Any known way to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Guest m1.carson

Hi,

Flight mode turns the radio OFF [flight mode], so the phone won't communicate and interfere with the aircrafts instrumentation.

On my 200 a one second push [maybe two seconds] on the power button accesses the quick menu, then scroll down to loud and press select.