C550 and Pocket PC

Guest RussH

Guest RussH

Hi,

I've pretty much decided to swap over to a C550 from a 6230. I question before jump......

Can I sync both a C550 and a Dell 50v PPC on the same desktop PC or will it cause conflicts??

Cheers

Russ

P.S. Can someone confirm if you can listen to music in stereo - the Orange shop says NO.....the telephone supoort says YES??? :?: :roll:

Guest nIghtorius
Hi,

I've pretty much decided to swap over to a C550 from a 6230. I question before jump......

Can I sync both a C550 and a Dell 50v PPC on the same desktop PC or will it cause conflicts??

Cheers

Russ

P.S. Can someone confirm if you can listen to music in stereo - the Orange shop says NO.....the telephone supoort says YES??? :?:  :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if my SPV C500 can play MP3/WMA in full fledged stereo.. You can assume that the C550 also plays this in stereo.. you have to use headphones though..

Guest RussH

Thanks for the info.......chap in the Orange shop was talking b0110cks then!!

Will still keep my Dell for WiFi surfing, watching movies, TomTom and occassionally work!! :)

Guest pd.ryder
Thanks for the info.......chap in the Orange shop was talking b0110cks then!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sound surprised :D

Bear in mind, many of these staff ain't got a clue exactly what a Smartphone will do once you get it home :) Why else would it come with stereo headphones in the box??? :roll: They might also not know it comes with a 128Mb mini-SD - neither does the website.

8)