Whisps of Light

Guest svermilyea

Guest svermilyea

[1017]Screen001.png

File Name :: Whisps of Light

Author :: svermilyea

Category :: Computer

Description ::

I have used Ruttensoft Home Screen Designer exclusively while learning to code in XML. Often, I have come across work that I liked, but wanted to add or remove modules that would better suit my needs. As a rule of thumb, most people provide only the finished work, however, I have given you all the backgrounds as the original photoshop documents, such that you can easily modify them to suit your needs......enjoy :)

View File

• 1 month later...
Love it.  How did you get the weather forecast to display at the bottom? Bear with me, still learning here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's one of my favorites: Fizz traveler, and it looks awsome!

You can find it here:

Fizz

Edited by xusso

How do you get it to display the forecast at the bottom of the phone - all mine indicates is "fizz traveller - action to start fizz traveller" - i can't seem to find the correct setting to get it to display the forecast... in my home screen settings i've go thome screen layout as my homescreen, color scheme is default, background image is my homescreen...

Also, from the home screen if i arrow right or left from the 'fizz traveller - action to start fizz traveller' area, it gives me a number of options for london, england (my home city i've got set to philly)...

thanks

Edited by sebvad

How do you get it to display the forecast at the bottom of the phone - all mine indicates is "fizz traveller - action to start fizz traveller" - i can't seem to find the correct setting to get it to display the forecast...  in my home screen settings i've go thome screen layout as my homescreen, color scheme is default, background image is my homescreen...

Also, from the home screen if i arrow right or left from the 'fizz traveller - action to start fizz traveller' area, it gives me a number of options for london, england (my home city i've got set to philly)...

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not really sure what your doubt is...

in order to show the weather forecast you just have to select it on the homescreen...read the fizz traveler help file, pressing action while selected the city, it scrolls to the next city set in the main program.

Hope it helps

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.