How do I get a free upgrade to an M500?

Guest nickb23

>>they have the wizard as their coming soon phone.

Really?  Orange hasn't announced their version of the Wizard AFAIK.  Their site shows the Universal as coming soon - no other smartphones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ah ok...

n e ways, my S110 is ace so far..had to re-apply my screen protector as i had dust underneath but apart from that its great..

now to set up the GPRS settings..

ah ok...

n e ways, my S110 is ace so far..had to re-apply my screen protector as i had dust underneath but apart from that its great..

now to set up the GPRS settings..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I take it your screen was OK then? Sent mine back today. I did get to confirm my 2gb Sandisk Ultra SD works ok though.

I take it your screen was OK then? Sent mine back today. I did get to confirm my 2gb Sandisk Ultra SD works ok though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as far as i can tell screen is fine..

how did you get it to display the red band?

as far as i can tell screen is fine..

how did you get it to display the red band?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was visible whenever there was black text on grey, mainly in the settings screens (the 'Today' setup screen was particularly bad). Also the screen was a bit flickery, as if the frequency was a bit off. BMP rang today, just checking it was a straight exchange I wanted. No 2 should be with me tomorrow :o

Are you pleased with it Brian_g? (Sorry, going off topic a bit now).

It was visible whenever there was black text on grey, mainly in the settings screens (the 'Today' setup screen was particularly bad). Also the screen was a bit flickery, as if the frequency was a bit off. BMP rang today, just checking it was a straight exchange I wanted. No 2 should be with me tomorrow  :o

Are you pleased with it Brian_g? (Sorry, going off topic a bit now).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well mine is deffinately fine..

pretty pleased, still waiting on my number being ported but the handset is ace...can pick up e-mail attachments from work, and it addresses the annoyances of smartphone.

still figuring it out, but a good upgrade from the c500