I Don't like myC550

Guest trevormuk

Guest trevormuk

Subject says it all really!

I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I have to say I just don't like the feel of it.

I class myself as a "business" user. My C500 has a nice "business" look and feel to it. My C550 feels a bit "trendy" and "hip". Maybe its the dedicated music player buttons... the shape is slightly different? I don't know its just not got the same feel as my C500.

Don't get me wrong the screen on the C550 is fantastic, and the joystick button is great.... but the phone as a whole is not for me!

I am on a good OSPS deal which means it will have cost me virtually nothing.... I may put it up on ebay.

Rumour is the C600 is more business like... are the rumours, pictures to be believed?

Cheers :)

Edited by trevormuk

Guest Hawko

hey mate,

i kinda agree with you on the trendy look thing, i like my c500 cos its kinda classy looking, and at face value it looks understated and simple, i like that! like i said classy. like a girl dressed in a really well fitting dress, subtle but sexy, rather than a boob tube and tiny skirt showing off what she has to anyone who'll look!!

have to say, when i've gotten it out infront of people who dont know anything bout top notch phones, they always seem to say, "ooh, that looks posh" altho that is usually the female of the species who say that. it impresses in a subtle way tho, and i think thats why i like it so much. :)

Guest Alex_le_brit
Cheers .... not sure I understand the "give it to me" part???  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The phone that is, I'd give it a good home, use it's music player buttons, take it cycling and generally make it feel loved.

I'm stopping now before this turns into a Carphone Warehouse advert.

Guest peekie

if my C550 needs another hard reset its bye bye , for some reason it has deleted all my mp3 ringtones or can not read them :) hard reset and they work again