Replacement for Outlook

Guest kev51773

Guest kev51773

Okay, so just like my windows installation on my PC, Im trying to replace all of the Microsoft software, in order to get a more useful stable platform. I was hoping to find a version of Thunderbird for pocketpc but haven't seen one yet.

Does anyone know of any software that wil replace Outlook for Email (and maybe sms).

Guest tonijj
Okay, so just like my windows installation on my PC, Im trying to replace all of the Microsoft software, in order to get a more useful stable platform. I was hoping to find a version of Thunderbird for pocketpc but haven't seen one yet.

Does anyone know of any software that wil replace Outlook for Email (and maybe sms).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try have a look at Jeyo's software

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Brad Barnett
What a strange thing to be doing :)

P

Actually, it's perfectly sensible... although perhaps not for the reasons the poster initially stated.

Pocket Outlook won't let me leave my emails on server... a simple, easy feature to implement. As I stated in another thread, this is likely a Microsoft leadin to push email with exchange.

After all, how _dare_ you use an "inferior" technology like a pop server. :D

Anyhow, what can I say, save "boneheads".

Guest richard_d
Actually, it's perfectly sensible... although perhaps not for the reasons the poster initially stated.

Pocket Outlook won't let me leave my emails on server... a simple, easy feature to implement. As I stated in another thread, this is likely a Microsoft leadin to push email with exchange.

After all, how _dare_ you use an "inferior" technology like a pop server. :)

Anyhow, what can I say, save "boneheads".

I'm confused... I use a pop3 service with pocket outlook and can keep messages on the server.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...