Windows Mobile Vista

Guest Lennon1980

Guest dave106

Nice One! Though the Font size on mine was massive, had to go through the xml and change all the font-size=13,8. Put them as 15 and it was fine. Might be because I've replaced the system font with Segoe from WM5 though, i dont know.

Edited by dave106

Guest ergit3000

very good theme

only I also have problems in my mpx200, I changed the font sizes but I can't view the selection bar, in other words i can't see what is selected...

any ideas please???

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Lennon1980, love your theme!

I've made a few modifications to your theme, hope you don't mind.

It uses Fizz traveler and Spb GPRS counter plugins and displays SMS and Mail counters, I use them a lot, so I replaced them.

screenshot0045pi.jpg

The rest, well...It's your work. I loved it so much I had to give it a go!

Can you send PM me the background, because I worked on yours and it's not as clear as the original. Great work once again!

Thanks, any comments are welcome!

Included are the XML and the Jpg files. Incidently, I use a MPX200 and no problems here.

...And some variations of the homescreen.

Vista1.home.xml

post-49302-1124199946_thumb.jpg

post-49302-1124299656_thumb.jpg

post-49302-1124299672_thumb.jpg

Edited by xusso

very good theme

only I also have problems in my mpx200, I changed the font sizes but I can't view the selection bar, in other words i can't see what is selected...

any ideas please???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't have any problems with this homescreen, could you please specify?

Guest coreymcl
Hello Lennon1980, love your theme!

I've made a few modifications to your theme, hope you don't mind.

It uses Fizz traveler and Spb GPRS counter plugins and displays SMS and Mail counters, I use them a lot, so I replaced them.

screenshot0045pi.jpg

The rest, well...It's your work. I loved it so much I had to give it a go!

Can you send PM me the background, because I worked on yours and it's not as clear as the original. Great work once again!

Thanks, any comments are welcome!

Included are the XML and the Jpg files. Incidently, I use a MPX200 and no problems here.

...And some variations of the homescreen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do I install this file to use what you have done?

How do I install this file to use what you have done?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Use the XML file included in the post and select under Settings\home screen Vista1

You will need to copy the files to Storage\Application Data\Home

Guest phillyfan
Use the XML file included in the post and select under Settings\home screen Vista1

You will need to copy the files to Storage\Application Data\Home

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't see the pics for download. Were we supposed to right click ones ones in your post and rename I have .xml file thouh. Nice. Thanks in advance.

I didn't see the pics for download.  Were we supposed to right click ones ones in your post and rename I have .xml file thouh. Nice.  Thanks in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what do you guys think of my modification?

Guest confused and hungover

could someone post the origional .xml file and background please? i'm having problems getting my phone unlocked (again) and can't install the cab file

[1083]vista.jpg

File Name :: Windows Mobile Vista

Author :: Lennon1980

Category :: Computer

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well... on the first post you'll find the main file to download. Just download it and install on the phone as a normal .cab

• 2 weeks later...

well, I know I am a little late to the party here, but I just wanted to say this is the best theme I saw here. I have the Audiovox SMT5600 and the xml file needed a bit of tweaking and I have no XML experience. FYI to other smt5600 owners, you need to change the x position of the clock and change the size of the carrier font. Cingular showed up as CING and it took up my whole screen. The clock is defaulted to 24hr time and I am used to 12hr time so that is another tweak you need to do depending on what you are used to. Just change the "24" to "12" under clock settings. Other than that I love this. Looks great!

Oh and by the way,,,,,to all of you who want people to hold your hand and walk you through every xml edit by hand, get a life. Read the XML file and you will EASILY understand what is going on. The author has clearly seperated each section. Stop being so lazy and asking people WHAT EXACTLY DO I DO??!?? I have had NO XML EXPERIENCE and I figued out what modifications to make within 10 minutes. GET IT ON!!!

//not meant to be rude

///just want people to think for themselves

////the xml file is written PERFECTLY

/////thanks

• 4 weeks later...
[1083]vista.jpg

File Name :: Windows Mobile Vista

Author :: Lennon1980

Category :: Computer

Description ::

Well , the next generation will not be "Longhorn" . It'll be "Vista" . So , enjoy it . . . Don't forget to visit http://www.georgeharrison.deviantart.com

Updated Thu, Aug 18 2005 8:43 pm

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there!

Couldt you modify the sreen for the c550? i have the sda2 and it has a higher solution like 240x320 pixels!?

Thanks a lot!!

Greetings

Sucker

• 1 month later...
Guest Slivester
Well... on the first post you'll find the main file to download. Just download it and install on the phone as a normal .cab

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't seem to apply the theme with the .xml intact; I have to remove all of the plugin before the theme works, and without the plugins just don't make any sense: No date/MRU and etc.

Need urgent assistance. :|

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.