m500

Guest Chevvy

Guest Chevvy

Hi,

I am getting my m500 on tuesday. Can you use a MMC card with the m500 as in some descriptions of the phone it says you can, confusing!

Also is it possiable to use the mini sd card from my c500 with the sleeve to use in the m500?

Thanks

Guest Xenzo1990

Im not so familiar with MMC cards and their physical size, however, it is a branded SD slot on the m500 and providing you have the Converting Sleeve for the minisd, it will work.

Guest psionandy

mmc and sd are the same physical size. If you can use SD you can use MMC (but not all mmc devices can use SD if you see what i meen)

Guest Confused Stu

Things I know:

- The M500 DOES work with a MiniSD in it's sleve (still using my old one)

- The M500 DOESN'T work with MobyMemory's own-brand 2Gb SD Card (mine had to be sent back - hence why I'm using my old MiniSD!)

Mobymemory does state their MMC card will work in an M500 (even the 2Gb one) but, to be fair, their website doesn't state the 2Gb SD will work. I just assumed it would cos the page was headed up "SD Cards for the M500".

As soon as they process my refund onto the account, I will be conducting more tests on their 2Gb SD card range! I'll let you know how they go.... :roll: