c550 questions

Guest simonbratt99

Guest drblow

1. no

But get one anyway! :) You'll love the homescreen, and VPmobile is currently being worked on so it shouldnt be long now. Most of the developers I have spoken to are very excited about the new screen rez, so I think that most of the good new stuff that comes out over the next wee while will be aimed at the new screen rez.

Guest simonbratt99
1. no

But get one anyway!  :) You'll love the homescreen, and VPmobile is currently being worked on so it shouldnt be long now.  Most of the developers I have spoken to are very excited about the new screen rez, so I think that most of the good new stuff that comes out over the next wee while will be aimed at the new screen rez.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

n..no!!!! (oh man) i NEED vpm to work, i....NEED it.

Will there be a free upgrade do you think for current owners of VPM for the c550 version?

Guest peekie

most games will be updated its a nice money earner for the game makers plus all spv phones in the future will have this screen , its only a matter of time :)

Guest simonbratt99
most games will be updated its a nice money earner for the game makers plus all spv phones in the future will have this screen , its only a matter of time  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

has anyone actually tried VPM on the c550?

and does it not work AT ALLL? or just run at a reduced screen

Guest Confucious
has anyone actually tried VPM on the c550?

and does it not work AT ALLL? or just run at a reduced screen

If you're that interested why not do a search and find the thread where this has allready been discussed?

Guest simonbratt99

nice, after all we been though too....did it mean nothing?

If you're that interested why not do a search and find the thread where this has allready been discussed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>