sim card problem

Guest horent135

Guest horent135

i just got the mpx 200 today, and when i insert the sim card. The phone reads off of the sim for the names and numbers. I notice the names were right but the names had the same exact phone number. Anyone know why?? is it a bug?? i did a hard reset and it still the same problem. I test out on another phone with the sim card, and it works fine, the name belong to that number, instead of the same number for all names. help please.

Guest m1.carson

Hi,

I don't know the answer, but you could try an active sync. to the PC and if they're in the correct format,sync. them back to the phone, if you use sim manager on an MPx200 it adds anything on the phone to the sim card,and the only way to get rid of the ones you don't want is to delete them one by one,boring, if a friend has a C500 put your sim in that and he can delete all, then sync. from the PC to the phone and then to the sim.

Guest horent135

help!!, the phone is reading the wrong numbers on the sim card. i know the sim card works fine, is it cuz the sux is bug or something??? i did a hard reset and it still the same thing. help me! this morning it worked fine until at night,.