My ideal windows phone

Guest moonshot

Guest moonshot

Looking at pictures of the new Motorola Q smartphone with a full keyboard and a very thin design. It got me thinking what is an ideal windows phone.

Mine would be the a very thin MDA (i mate jam) so that the weight would drop to about 100grms and maybe more button control . I could manage quite well with out the keyboard :)

Guest spangelsaregreat
Looking at pictures of the new Motorola Q smartphone with a full keyboard and a very thin design. It got me thinking what is an ideal windows phone.

Mine would be the a very thin MDA (i mate jam) so that the weight would drop to about 100grms and maybe more button control . I could manage quite well with out the keyboard :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

Yeah I am the same. I am not that sure about the Wizard as it is thicker that the JAM. I would prefer the next upgrade to get smaller (with the same screen size) plus more memory etc etc.

It would be nice for the next JAM to come with a hard screen flip cover like the HP ones. Cases are alright (I have a leather and a perspex one) but I prefer the natural look.

Regards

Im really looking forward to seeing the samsung 750.

i750.jpg

although I would prefer it to have qwerty like the US 730.

a WM5 version of the ill fated mpx300 with more memory would also make me slightly moist.