m2000 using wmp 9 issue

Guest despatch_uk

Guest despatch_uk

i know this may be simple but i was wondering if there was anyway round my little issue

when i am listening to mp3's whilst riding my bike i like to put my phone on screen lock but when i do it auto closes the wmp9 so i dont get any sound. this means that before i know through random buttons being priced when i cycle i have dialed 3 ppl and download about 5mb on grs

surely there must be a work around to keep music playing when phone is locked

anyone able to help

despatch_uk

Guest fraser

I use the free player "MortPlayer", which is way better than wmp9. It has a "screen toggle" option to do exactly what you are looking for, however you must first go to the options and assign it to whatever key you want to use for it before you can use it. The good thing is that the key shortcut only works when MortPlayer is on screen, if it's minimized then the key works as before.

Guest despatch_uk
I use the free player "MortPlayer", which is way better than wmp9. It has a "screen toggle" option to do exactly what you are looking for, however you must first go to the options and assign it to whatever key you want to use for it before you can use it. The good thing is that the key shortcut only works when MortPlayer is on screen, if it's minimized then the key works as before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

binga m8 up and running in minutes