c600 - When will it be available ?

Hello,

can anybody please tell me when approximately the c600 will be reality and which features it will have ?

Also: What will be the type code as Qtek or i-mate (and when will these be available) ?

Has anyone already had a test sample in his hand ? If so: How is the look and feel ?

Also I'd like to know please when there will be available a MICROSOFT Smartphone comparable in size, shape, battery life-time and network performance with the Nokia 6680 (which is Symbian of course) ?

I own a Nokia 6680 as well as a Qtek 8080.

I confess: I am a MS Smartphone fan, but:

* Bluetooth on all current MS Smartphone models (whether E200 or c500 or c550) is virtually unusable, obviously not fully compliant with the standard - all Nokia phones bond with all other devices like a charm

* MS Smartphones currently just offer GPRS; the 6680 offers GPRS + EDGE + UMTS (UMTS performance - especially if you use it as a modem for a notebook PC is absolutely tremendous !!!)

* battery duration of the Qtek 8080 is mediocre - after I upgraded to a current i-mate firmware (was poor with original firmware); the 6680 performs brilliant - even if you stress it with intense downloads made via UMTS (and even better if you look at standby duration)

* device design of the 6680 is very nice: it is small and lies good in hand; camera performance is very good (also the slider covering the lense is a very smart solution) - the camera of the Qtek 8080 could be better and I assume that the compression algorithm is crap and produces very bad images.

HOWEVER:

The built-in web browser of the Nokia 6680 is poor and its usability cannot compete with MS Smartphone OS (Internet Explorer).

Even Opera performs relatively poor on Symbian compare to Smartphone (where it offers great additional features and good usability).

And again: I really do not like Symbian.

However one must not shut up his eyes against still existing deficencies of current MS Smartphone devices (as described above).

Any feedback on that ?

Any ideas on when the new models will be available ?

Any ideas on how to get pre-commercial samples ?