Best SD card

Guest pierre

Guest pierre

Hello,

While surfing on the Net in chase of a SD 1.0 GB for my M500, I became really confused with so many different speed/brand/prices.

I saw a PQI which is very cheap, and before ordering it, I need to know whether speed is important, and possibly some advice.

I might use it for my digital camera as well.

Guest Confused Stu

I really would recommend Mobymemory.com for memory cards. Each card lists compatible phones and the prices are pretty good. I made the mistake of thinking I knew better than them recently when I bought their own brand 2GB SD card for my M500 ("It lists other phones, they must've just not gotten round to listing the M500 yet - I'll order it"). Sure enough, card arrived quickly.... and it wasn't compatible! :oops:

Short version, have a look on Mobymemory. Even if you buy the card from elsewhere, at least it'll tell you if the card will work in your phone! :)

Guest Perfectionist

I was asking the same question about six months ago :)

After googling all over the place I read only glowing reports of ATP cards and so got myself a 1Gb version off Ebay ....... for only £50 delivered !!!

This was back in February so no doubt prices must have gotten cheaper since then - especially with 2Gb cards now available and 4Gb round the corner ;)