Good supplier: fonetasticmobile.co.uk

Guest chucky.egg

Guest chucky.egg

Ordered my M500 the other day, and because of my error I've had to call these people twice to clarify/correct stuff. Both times the phone's been answered quickly, and my question dealt with by the first person I spoke to in just a couple of minutes.

Not sure that the prices are the very best around, but they're not bad, and I'd recommend them on the strength of their customer support

http://www.fonetasticmobile.co.uk

(I'm not connected to the company or anyone who works for them BTW)

Guest digger

I second that.

Customer service was a bit strange when I called. They said sorry the phone was out of stock. But it was delivered the next day :)

Not that I was complaining.

Guest Confused Stu

I ordered my M500 through these guys when it first came out. It was £100 cheaper then in the Orange shop, and the monthly contract was £10pm cheaper than the Orange Retentions team could do! The phone came very, very quickly and the only problem I had was that it took Orange two days (and four calls) to remove the transition bar on calls - not fonetasticmobile's fault!

In all, much less hassle than I was anticipating with the price. :)

These are the guys I operate with. I made sure that they would love up to what they offered - i.e. I ONLY want to announce details of phones when they're definitely IN STOCK and ready to go. These guys deliver, and run the CoolSmartPhone handset shop .. oh, and yes... that was an obvious plug... I don't have flashy banner ads y'know... gotta make the money up somehow... :) hehehehe

:(

I ordered my M500 through these guys when it first came out.  It was £100 cheaper then in the Orange shop, and the monthly contract was £10pm cheaper than the Orange Retentions team could do!  The phone came very, very quickly and the only problem I had was that it took Orange two days (and four calls) to remove the transition bar on calls - not fonetasticmobile's fault!

In all, much less hassle than I was anticipating with the price.  ;)

Guest Confused Stu

Actually Gears, it was a link on your site that I ordered my phone through! Was gonna mention that, but thought the obvious and shameless plug would get me banned from MoDaCo! ;)

Consider your suppliers Mystery-Shopped, and they did excellently! Now, about my comission, Gears........ :)