UltimaScreen

Guest Jamma14

[1113]Screen.gif

File Name :: UltimaScreen

Author :: Jamma14

Category :: Other

Description ::

I call this UltimaScreen because for me it is the ultimate homescreen, includes all the plugins I want and need, and I think looks v nice. 8)

The downloadable plugins it includes are:

--Smart Monitor (as a task bar)

--RJ Shortcuts (with a mouse cursor)

--RJ Time (with an analogue clock)

I haven't made it into a particularly themed homescreen because I think people will generally not use car model, movie etc homescreens if they are not too keen on the theme, even if they are great homescreens, and I want as many people as poss to have a test of the UltimaScreen :D ;)

The zip file includes three different coloured homescreens, and everything in it just needs to be extracted from the folders and placed in Storage\Application Data\Home.

If you wish to change the shortcuts they can be easily changed in the xml, PM me if you need help with that.

I have only included the homescreen and a colour theme in these xmls, but if Ultimascreen 8) proves popular and people have requests for more themed backgrounds, extra screens etc. then I will be more than willing to oblige.

I'd like to thank:

--Confused and Hungover (borrowed and edited his background image from icons mark iii for my blue back)

--SmartPhinger & Remy J for the great plugins

--Dr. Blow for giving me the idea for the shadow effect with RJ Time

--Myself for creating UltimaScreen! :)

Lets have some feedback people! :(

View File

Guest Tanko81

Downloaded it and I have the homescreen now but theres nothing in it. I see the clock, the battery icon, the SD card icon, and the Signal bar icon there are no Icons in the middle and it does not show the time the battery %, the SD card Mbs, or the Signal %

Guest hesquire
hm..

Same too me.. i have RJtime but not the rest.. Where can i find it?

\\rallern

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I changed the background image to default and it worked like a charm, all the icons were visable.

However, three icons do not have the correct filepath (file manager, video, and task manager) for my phone SMT5600 on cingular.

How do I fix this??

Also, numbers on clock face are not visible in Blue mode.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamma14
I changed the background image to default and it worked like a charm, all the icons were visable.

However, three icons do not have the correct filepath (file manager, video, and task manager) for my phone SMT5600 on cingular.

How do I fix this??

Also, numbers on clock face are not visible in Blue mode.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Find the RJ Shortcut plugin bit in the xml (labelled, easy to find) and then change the paths to the files you want.

At everyone else, download RJ Time, RJ Shortcuts and Smartmonitor which are extremely easy to find on google, then select the homescreen from the settings menu and set everything else to default.

EDIT:If you really can't smooth out the problems PM me and I'll help you from there. :)

Edited by Jamma14

Guest Pamela2006

Hi,Can some one explain me hot ot get this program inside my phone (mpx220) I followed the steps to the folder I need to put the files but I can copy them inside the folder ,is like a security issue,I do know.I'm not allowed to copy files to this folder.

I NEED HELP PLEEASEE!! :cry:

The downloadable plugins it includes are:

--Smart Monitor (as a task bar)

--RJ Shortcuts (with a mouse cursor)

--RJ Time (with an analogue clock)

Lets have some feedback people!  :)

Dear Jamma

Can you please tell me where I can find those plugins you're so enthousiastic about, and where/how I should install them? Without those plugins, your cool screen is so empty ...

Guest Jamma14
Hi,Can some one explain me hot ot get this program inside my phone (mpx220) I followed the steps to the folder I need to put the files but I can copy them inside the folder ,is like a security issue,I do know.I'm not allowed to copy files to this folder.

I NEED HELP PLEEASEE!! :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Extract the zip file, take all the files out of their folders in the zip and place all the files in Storage\Application Data\Home and then select the homescreen you want from the settings. Follow that exactly and you should be fine. Even in application locked phones you should be able to copy files into that folder...

Dear Jamma

Can you please tell me where I can find those plugins you're so enthousiastic about, and where/how I should install them? Without those plugins, your cool screen is so empty ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Tom, guess I should have linked really. :roll:

Okay, here we go:

--SmartMonitor

--RJ Time & RJ Shortcuts

Hope that helps. :)

OK, got the files. The RJ stuff works perfectly, using the installer, but the Smartmonitor is just a bunch of files.

Where should I put them?

Because the SmartMonitor isn't working yet, the top bar icons are not filled, so all other icons are positioned too high, and the clock hands aren't over the clock face.

Where would be the settings file for the clock, so I can have it display the time to my preferred format?

Rgds

Edited by TomJ

Guest Jamma14
OK, got the files. The RJ stuff works perfectly, using the installer, but the Smartmonitor is just a bunch of files.

Where should I put them?

Because the SmartMonitor isn't working yet, the top bar icons are not filled, so all other icons are positioned too high, and the clock hands aren't over the clock face.

Where would be the settings file for the clock, so I can have it display the time to my preferred format?

Rgds

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't extract the cab file you get from the link - just move the file you download into the start menu on your phone, then open it on the phone and it will extract and install it.

Tell me what colour homescreen and date format you are wanting to use and I'll whip up another xml for you. :o

Edited by Jamma14

Tell me what colour homescreen and date format you are wanting to use and I'll whip up another xml for you. :o

I had intended to try and learn myself some homescreen xml. I wanted to reduce the size of the icons (some of them do not link correctly to the appropriate applications), and I wanted to try and use the thingie without a background picture, so I could use a picture of my kidz. (Yeah, I know, it shows my age :( )

But my preferred time format is

HH:mm:ss

dd DD-MM-YY

(HH meaning two digit 24h)

I had intended to try and learn myself some homescreen xml. I wanted to reduce the size of the icons (some of them do not link correctly to the appropriate applications), and I wanted to try and use the thingie without a background picture, so I could use a picture of my kidz. (Yeah, I know, it shows my age  :o  )

But my preferred time format is

HH:mm:ss

dd DD-MM-YY

(HH meaning two digit 24h)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok well you didn't tell me which colour you are using so I can't attatch another but if you are wanting to learn I'll give you some pointers on what to do.

To change the background image find the bit that says "

For more help with configuring RJ Shortcut go HERE.

For more help with RJ Time go HERE and for accepted date formats HERE and for accepted time formats HERE.

You need any more help, feel free to PM me.

O and @ leoiden thanks not sure it is worthy of your first three posts but thanks a lot anyway!

The Jamma

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.