DrBlowGV

Guest drblow

[1115]GVscreenshots.gif

File Name :: DrBlowGV

Author :: drblow

Category :: C550

Description ::

Here is my first homescreen for the C550, for those who like their screens functional! :( It is applicable only to the C550 at the moment as it uses the Orange shortcut plugin and is QVGA (obv), however I'll be working on versions for other devices soon enough.

This is also my first screen to feature the most excellent Facade from SBSH (can't possibly recommend the & their products highly enough! :D ). This plugin is still in beta stage & as progresses, so will this screen. To take part in the beta & download the latest version, go HERE, and look for the smartphone forum. You'll need to register (free) for the beta (free), but you won't regret it - if you are not familiar with SBSH then get familiar! You're smartphone will love you for it! :D

The orange plugin along the top features messages, profile, alldayevent, missed calls, and an IE link to hotmail (or whatever website you want of you edit the xml). It also features RJ Time and SmartMonitor.

As I will be updating this screen in the near future, for now it's just a case of copying the files to your phone via activesync, so install the plugins, then unzip the zip and copy the xml file & folder into Storage\Application Data\Home.

Any problems or comments then post 'em! ;)

The graphics in this screen are based on & inspired by the excellent work & beautiful website of the Smart GV smartphone development company. Go check out their fab (& mostly free) products. The graphics have been reworked & reproduced with the kind permission of Emmanuel! ;)

'nuff plugs! :)

Enjoy.

View File

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.