DrBlowGV

Guest doc0r
Thanks for that, the images for those now display, however Im still having a problem I think with the top section. I cant seem to operate the scrolling icons across the top at all.

Any clues ?!

I see that the top section is controlled by an Orange plugin. Hmmm, I think that this is the problem for me as I have upgraded the software on my C600 to a debranded and decustomised version of WM5.

Guest drblow

That will be exactly the problem. Unfortunately I forgot, but I'm fairly sure even the out of the box C600 doesn't have the old e200 Orange plugin that this screen requires. There is a thread somewhere about using the plugin if you search for it. If you own a previous model of O smartphone you'll be able to extract the dll & use it on your C600.

Guest doc0r

Cheers for that I have managed to install the plugin I found and it is almost fully working now.

Only main issue is the scrolling at the top still whereby the SMS image and the IE image work but the other 3 in the middle do not. I have checked thatthe images are in the correct folder and that the syntax in the xml file is correct.

Any suggestions once again welcome.

Cheers

Guest doc0r

hrmpf, dont know if it is a problem with the xml although i suspect it is. Just cant get the middle 3 to work properly :)

The middle 3 dont work when clicked either.

Cheers

Edited by doc0r

Guest drblow

I think thats just a symptom of the plugin being copied to your phone. I'm fairly sure others have experienced the same issues. Nothing I can really suggest I'm afraid! :)

Guest doc0r

ok cool no problem, what I might do is make sure i've got an upto date dll file on the phone and maybe try different versions.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest perfect-element

Hi!

can`t move the extracted files over to my smartphone... keep getting the error that the files are "copy-protected or in use" or something, and when i do try to run the installation with the files that get through, it just stops, after a while, and nothing happens at all... i`ve never gotten this type of installation to work, actually... :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.