I600 Problems

Guest fordexplorer157

Guest fordexplorer157

I have custom ring tones in wav format and they do not always play when someone calls, it goes to my default ring, then other times it works, but selmdomly. Please Help!!

Guest SinisterJunkie

This is most likely a memory issue. At times your phone will not have many applications running and the ringtones will work better than other times that your phone has a bunch of programs running in the background. This could also depend on the size of you address book. The more numbers your phone needs to compare, the longer it will take for it to know it needs to play the custom ringtone instead of the default. I have also had issue with ringtones in general if the size was too big. I don't use the custom ringtones, so maybe someone else might have some specific information.

Guest blazingwolf

I have this problem also. Right now I only have about 20 contacts and just one with a custom ringtone. It seems to me it should work fine under these conditions.

Just so we don't blame Microsoft, I have had this problem on another phone that was made by Audiovox(not a smartphone).

Guest eddiecanuck

I'm having the same issue. I only have 3 custom ring tones and it seems as though most of the time it will play my default tone and not the tone I've specified for the user. My address book is 60+ contacts. Haven't kept track of what's running when the issue shows. I'll try making sure the running programs are cleaned up and see if that helps. For now I just live with it.