Which SD and Wifi card

Guest psuc41

Guest psuc41

Just ordered my M500 that is going to be delivered on Tuesday, which is the best memory and Wi-Fi card I will need to buy? I want to watch video clips on my phone so 1GB would be good.

Cheers

Guest martinwilliams999
Just ordered my M500 that is going to be delivered on Tuesday, which is the best memory and Wi-Fi card I will need to buy? I want to watch video clips on my phone so 1GB would be good.

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SanDisk have just released a 2GB card.

Check out MobyMemory or Ebay for good deals.

I've no clue about WiFi cards, as I shan't need one until October.

Martin

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got a spectec wifi card on ebay for about £35. Have to have a seperate memory card but the advantage is the card only sticks out a couple of millimetres from the phone.

Guest chucky.egg

The eBuyer WiFi cards (Safecom) might be the cause of intermittent GPRS connection problems on my handset.

A few of us have noticed that since the installation of the drivers GPRS sometimes fails to connect. Soft Reset fixes it, but it can be annoying if you forget and your emails dont download!