flexiskin covers

Guest spudboy

Guest spudboy

site here

i visited the boxwave/flexiskin pages again to see if a c550 skin had been made yet to find the o2 x phone II/htc amadeus has one available, has anyone been impatient enough to get one for their c550 as its not for it or are people waiting for them to get their arses into gear and do it specifically for the c550, i do generally need a case like the flexiskin as my line of work requires a kinda shock proof cover but not a 2.99 taiwanese mock leather job from the local market with included belt clip :) does anyone actually still buy those?

my 550 works fine, no dead pixels, no crap battery life, roughly 4-5 days with daily use and the joystick works fine ;) am i on my own here? :(

spud

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PPCPassion
site here

i visited the boxwave/flexiskin pages again to see if a c550 skin had been made yet to find the o2 x phone II/htc amadeus has one available, has anyone been impatient enough to get one for their c550 as its not for it or are people waiting for them to get their arses into gear and do it specifically for the c550, i do generally need a case like the flexiskin as my line of work requires a kinda shock proof cover but not a 2.99 taiwanese mock leather job from the local market with included belt clip  :) does anyone actually still buy those?

my 550 works fine, no dead pixels, no crap battery life, roughly 4-5 days with daily use and the joystick works fine  ;) am i on my own here?  :(

spud

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this guy is selling iSkin on ebay, check out the following link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Guest PPCPassion
just ordered one, ill let you know how it is

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds good. To be quiet honest, I was never happy with any cover/case w/o screen protection. I tried Boxwave flexiskin case along with Martin Fields's screen protector on my C500 before but I was always worried about screen scratches and dust getting under the LCD. I ended up using Krussel's leather which has clear plastic for screen protection. I am in USA, so have no clue about UK sellers consumer satisfaction rating but I did order one leather case claimed to fit SPV550 at he following link, it's 3rd or 4th item on this page. Once I receive the case, I'll also post my comments. Here is the link:

http://www.m-99.co.uk/Orange_SPV_C550_Mobi...le_phone_a.html

got my flexiskin case a few days back and.............it dont fit its for the sda music. so it dont align properly it looks a little to short, im going to keep it though until something better comes along. it offers great protection and very grippy which i wanted, just wish it fit correctly........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PPCPassion
got my flexiskin case a few days back and.............it dont fit its for the sda music. so it dont align properly it looks a little to short, im going to keep it though until something better comes along. it offers great protection and very grippy which i wanted, just wish it fit correctly........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not having great luck either. What I got was a generic Horizontal case no where close to shown in the picture. I also ordered Martin Field's screen protector from overlayplus.com (Martin Field's site) but they sent me for C500 (much too smaller). No replies to my emails. What a rip off. Anyways, good news is that Krusell will start shipping case in the next 2 weeks.