oange intenet settings

Guest k3v

by default the spv m500 connects to the internet by using the orange internet account, if you change it to orange wap then does it use the wap account which on my account is unlimited . ive used this for 2 years on my p900 with no charge ( 600 mb last month)for browsin web and wap. does it work the same on the spv m500. ive just had a bill for £70 for 24 mb and the people @ orange are absolutely useless.

Guest flipper
by default the spv m500 connects to the internet by using the orange internet account, if you change it to orange wap then does it use the wap account which on my account is unlimited .  ive used this for 2 years on my p900 with no charge ( 600 mb last month)for browsin web and wap. does it work the same on the spv m500. ive just had a bill for £70 for 24 mb and the people @ orange are absolutely useless.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't Orange WAP different to Orange internet? I thought WAP was purely for orange world stuff and orange internet was for generic connections like email.

Isn't Orange WAP different to Orange internet? I thought WAP was purely for orange world stuff and orange internet was for generic connections like email.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

apperntly as long as you connect using the orangewap an then this will be included in your wap bundle. This is definetely how it worked on my p900. ive now changed the settings on my spv. fingers crossed no bill next month