MoDaCo download games a sham?

Guest proud mary cadillac iiii

Yep! I went to MoDaCo downloads and tried to download their huge library (two games in all) of action games. One was space invaders; the other pac-man.

Pac-man is no longer authorised for download because Namco said so (but MoDaCo still has the game on their webpage?), and space invaders failed to load.

Guest awarner [MVP]

I always though Quake was an action game? or does that not count?

SPV invaders works well, how are you installing it?

If you have written any freeware action games by all means please post them to increase the games that we have.

I always though Quake was an action game? or does that not count?

SPV invaders works well, how are you installing it?

If you have written any freeware action games by all means please post them to increase the games that we have.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK I found out that the problem is with clicking on the end user agreement. For some reason it won't work downloading straight to my phone; I need to activesync with my PC... :cry:

Too inconvenient. I was hoping for a direct server-to-phone download...

Guest gorcorps
OK I found out that the problem is with clicking on the end user agreement. For some reason it won't work downloading straight to my phone; I need to activesync with my PC...  :cry:

Too inconvenient. I was hoping for a direct server-to-phone download...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When the phone transfers via activesync it converts things a bit. It won't work right w/out the conversion... and it's not that much of a hassle as they're very small files :roll:.