What games have you bought?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Radeon12345

Tried Colin McRae in work, graphics were very nice but found the game response a little sluggish :(

Now Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition is awesome, looks fantastic and very responsive :o

Guest Alsicole

Lumines arrived today. Him indoors has spent the entire time playing Everybody's Golf. He went out for a couple of hours last night so I nicked the PSP and watched Underworld - awesome film. It made my mind up for me, I'm ordering a white PSP for me when they come out next week but I'm going to use it mainly as a movie player. It really blows away any movie playback on my Ipaq.

Guest Radeon12345

My total games list is now :o

Ridge Racer ( Awesome game )

Wipeout Pure ( Amazing graphics, very challenging )

Everybodys Golf ( Wow, this is addicitve :( )

Colin McRae Rally 2005 Plus ( Very nice graphics, but frame rate a little slugish, runs at like 15-20fps )

Soon I will be getting Burn Out Legends and GTA LCS, these two are the games I really, really want :lol:

Guest inspectorgadjet

Well my games list has increased again...

Ape Escape (US)

Archer Maclean's Mercury (UK)

Darkstalker Chronicle - The Chaos Tower (UK)

Everybody's Golf (UK)

Lumines (UK)

Midnight Club 3 Dub (UK)

Ridge Racer (UK)

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix (UK)

Wipeout Pure (UK)

I must say that I'm most addicted to Wipeout Pure. It's brilliant!!!

I'm also going to be getting a white PSP soon so that my partner and I don't have to fight over mine any more.

Just bought burnout myself, think i'm finally satisfied with buying my PSP now. Until this game nothing had really impressed me that much, although wipeout and ridge racer were graphically impressive i've never really like the series of games, but this is starting to show what its capable of!

Definately worth buying if you haven't already

Guest confused and hungover

someone PLEASE talk to my girlfriend, explain to her that i really do need one and that i won't ignore her for the next 6 months if i get one

Guest Alsicole

Go out, buy a Nintendo DS with Nintendogs. Give to girlfriend. Return to shop, buy PSP and games for self.

Trust me, she'll be too busy playing with her puppy to notice. I'm now semi-obsessed with my own puppy, so I'm not pining too much for the white PSP I've ordered.

I've got a Midinight Club 3: DUB Edition, Fifa Soccer and Ridge Racer. Recently I've sold a Metal Gear Acid which I think was a big piece of sh$t.....

Anyways, anyone knows when GT4 is gonna be released?