Dead pixels?

Guest dma

Guest Radeon12345

I don't believe it :shock:

2 days after having my replacement, 3 white pixels appeared out of now where :cry: :cry: :cry:

I phoned Sony again and they are sending out a second replacement, come on Sony, get you act together and make better screens :evil:

I have had 4 LCD PC monitors over 4yrs, 2 cheap no name brands and 2 Samsung ones, none have had dead pixels and all 4 are going strong even now, even my laptop, all those screens totalled together could probably make 20 to 25 PSP's

Sony really needs to improve the screens :roll:

Is there anyone who doesn't actually have any dead or stuck pixels?

I have a group of 4 in a square and then a couple of seperate ones, just thinking about phoning sony for a replacement, what do you think i should do? Sometimes its not too bad but if the screens goes slightly darker i have say a blue red green and whiteish ones all next to each other!

Also whats the number to call to get it sorted?

Just worried i'll end up with one which will have more than I already have, how long do i have before they will no longer replace it or is it for the whole 1 year warranty period that they will do it?

Thanks for any help!

In answer to your question my PSP doesnt have any faulty pixels, I just didnt want to say anything to tempt fate!

It would be handy to have the number for Sony though!

Is there anyone who doesn't actually have any dead or stuck pixels?

I have a group of 4 in a square and then a couple of seperate ones, just thinking about phoning sony for a replacement, what do you think i should do? Sometimes its not too bad but if the screens goes slightly darker i have say a blue red green and whiteish ones all next to each other!

Also whats the number to call to get it sorted?

Just worried i'll end up with one which will have more than I already have, how long do i have before they will no longer replace it or is it for the whole 1 year warranty period that they will do it?

Thanks for any help!

Guest Radeon12345

This is the Sony number I called to ask my PSP replacement (twice :o ), they seem like very nice people :(

08705 998877

select option 1 then option 2 then option 2 again

If they agree to swap it, they will ask for the PSP model number and serial number, this can be found under the PSP battery :lol:

Good Luck everyone 8)

Edited by Radeon12345

Guest bills1974

Don't know if it's a problem with the European shipments, but I know about 8 people including myself with US versions and not a single dead pixel on any of the systems. Now the Nintendo DS, that's another story...

Guest stevie_bhoy_2005

Sony replaced my psp though i had over 30 dead pixels believe it or not ...i was lucky i guess heard some people ain't getting theres replaced.....good luck man, i'd give it ago

Guest Radeon12345

Received my replacement PSP 30 mins ago, ran through a colour check using black, yellow, blue, so far all pixels are working ok :( , very pleased, just hope it stays like that

3rd time lucky :o

Edited by Radeon12345