Automatic "Minimize"

Guest Lobojpm

Guest Lobojpm

I've been using "Pocket Music" to listen to mp3's lately. I like it better than Windows Media Player for mp3's because it manages playlists nicely, and I like the ability to re-map keys.

I have a set of motorola stereo headphones, and I mapped the "next track" function to the little button on the headphones. This is cool because if I'm riding a bike, working out, etc. and I want to advance to the next song, I just push the button on the headset. I don't have to take the phone out. Cool!

The only thing is, for some reason, the OS seems to "minimize" the app after a while. The music keeps playing, but it returns to the home screen. Then when I hit the button on the headset, it brings up my recent calls list! (and if I hit it again thinking I may not have pushed it, it calls the last call I made! I did that once- kind of embarrasing. hehe). :|

Anyway, I don't know if WM2003 does that on all apps or just some, but I was wondering if you guys knew about this and maybe knew of a way to prevent a running application from being minimized and returning to the home screen??

Thank in advance!

Lobo

Guest Lobojpm

Hey all... I think I may have found the answer (after some searching around on another forum archive).

Pretty sure it's Settings -> Home Screen -> Time out.

The default I think is 10 min.

I haven't tested yet, but I'm pretty sure that's it- I wasn't sure what that setting really meant before, but that makes sense if it's a setting to return to the home screen after x amount of time.

Cheers,

Lobo