Black Facade

[1171]Black_FacadeScreenShot001.jpg

File Name :: Black Facade

Author :: ix666

Category :: Other

Description ::

Hello,

This is my first Home screen. So be kind.

I made this to resemble my PPC layout and color scheme, simple and black. I don't need a flashlight to light my face or car at night or get that bright pocket at the club. lol

You will need the Facade homescreen plugin availble in beta here:

http://www.sbsh.net/

The links row will need to be edited to fit your machine.

Thanks,

ix666 aka drw

View File

Guest gbsimpson

:)

Hello,

I made this to resemble my PPC layout and color scheme, simple and black. I don't need a flashlight to light my face or car at night or get that bright pocket at the club. lol

Thanks,

ix666 aka drw

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good effort, looks nice and slick on my SDA which is of course already shiny black. Thanks for this!

Guest Jamma14

Ditto. Part from the SDA bit....so that would me be saying good effort and thanks.

It's very nice looking, especially for a first homescreen.

Perfect if you are feeling in a dark mood and wanting a simple and practical screen. Good work. Hope to see more from you in the future. :)

Jamma

I'm blushing.

Really.

My motto is keep it lean and simple. I like a snappy phone in performance and a small memory footprint.

I wear glasses to see small print in (my old age) and the phone is my only timepiece so I made it just large enough to read without glasses while driving. lol But I really like having the next couple days calendar and tasks close at hand so Facade rocks and can only get better (but more complex as a result).

I wish to find a way to move the message counters to the title bar. Anyone know a way?

Most of the code is easy with a capital E, so far. The only real problem was resetting the phone homescreen about 100 times in a couple of days :)

Another problem was findiing out what color tag controlled which screen elements . I spent hours both searching the Microsoft site and Google and found descriptions for wm2002 but not wm2003se which looks like it supports a few more tags. Then I spent hours changhing each element and see where changes occured. I still don't have in perfect.

SMT 5600 owners (and I guess most SP owners) really need an Orange type plugin for our little toys. Wish I could code. We would have it next month.

Some of the homescreen available here (for frelling free) are works of art. I could never do that. They rock. The Apple Homescreen with Smartmonitor is my favorite. I'd love to see it modified for Facade.

This is my offering.

Thanks again for the kind words,

ix666

• 2 months later...

I think this excellent. I especially like not being dazzled whilst driving home!

Well done and thanks.

Dave

Hello,

Thanks,

ix666 aka drw

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.