Alternative firmware / debranding c550

Guest turbominor

Guest turbominor

Just got a Payasyougo C550 to replaced my nicked c500 on o2. Are there any alternative firmwares (eg qtek or imate) one can use on the c550 to remove all traces of orange from it, or anyway of removing the orange branding from the current firmware

Iain

Guest davejerome
Just got a Payasyougo C550 to replaced my nicked c500  on o2. Are there any alternative firmwares (eg qtek or imate) one can use on the c550 to remove all traces of orange from it, or anyway of removing the orange branding from the current firmware

Iain

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too am in the actually the same position (including the theft). I do however believe you are living in a world of dreams at the moment! If however i figure out how this canl be done i will inform you specially i know the anger that a stolen phone causes.

However if you look through the forum there are many ways to remove nearly almost everything orange from the phone.

Guest turbominor
I too am in the actually the same position (including the theft). I do however believe you are living in a world of dreams at the moment! If however i figure out how this canl be done i will inform you specially i know the anger that a stolen phone causes.

However if you look through the forum there are many ways to remove nearly almost everything orange from the phone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there must be alternative firmwares for the c550 as i-mate and qtek have the same phone branded differently

Guest Seraphic

Whats the point of flashing it to debrand it when you can get rid of pretty much all the orange branding on the phone by registry tweaks? If you do a search theres plenty of info on how to debrand the phone without flashing.