5 way joystick?

Guest rickyburke

Guest Pondrew

All the spec sheets I've ever seen for the Blue Angel (SPV M2000) joypad say 5 way which is strange given the device gives the impression of being 9 way (and is stated as being 9 way in Dade's review). I haven't used an HTC Universal but hopefully if the 5way joypad in the Universal is as good as that in the Blue Angel we should be all right.

All the spec sheets I've ever seen for the Blue Angel (SPV M2000) joypad say 5 way which is strange given the device gives the impression of being 9 way (and is stated as being 9 way in Dade's review). I haven't used an HTC Universal but hopefully if the 5way joypad in the Universal is as good as that in the Blue Angel we should be all right.

trust me, the M2000 is 9 way!

Guest rickyburke

i know the m2000 is 9 way, i have one, but the m5000 seems to have a flat joystick, not a raised one like the m2000, just cant think why they would want to take a step backwards and go 5 way.

Guest rickyburke

lovely, cheers mate. how easy is it to connect to wifi networks, because my m2000 seems to think it can see my home network when im 20 miles away, and it tries to connect to it.

Grrr. Stupid spec sheets. I'll buy a pint for the first person who finds a Blue Angel spec sheet that states 9way...

Obviously aware that it is capable of 9way as my MDA III has no problems with diagonals.