I-Mate JASJAR

Guest neuronisis

Guest neuronisis

I'm expecting the delivery of my I-Mate JasJar in a couple of hours. Ordered this baby from phones2udirect.co.uk. Got it with a vodaphone contract. I'm of on holiday soon. So i have a long haul flight, it's going to be ideal to watch movies on 8)

post-37-1126257579_thumb.jpg

Edited by neuronisis

Guest rickyburke

didnt fancy getting a jasjar, i wantd to get an officially branded device, rather than (to all extents and purposes) a sim free device and sim card.

Localisation and network settings from a UK operator will make using the device so much nicer.

M5000 for me i think.

Guest neuronisis
didnt fancy getting a jasjar, i wantd to get an officially branded device, rather than (to all extents and purposes) a sim free device and sim card.

Localisation and network settings from a UK operator will make using the device so much nicer.

M5000 for me i think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh, I know what your saying but i'm away for 3 weeks next Thursay. I cracked the screen of my m1000(Orange) about 2 months ago, however i cancelled my orange care a while back :oops: !!

Orange said the m5000 wasn't due to be released end of September/start of October and i'm using my old e200 at the moment. So my decision was based on this and the fact that i need my toys and i need them now 8)

Guest rickyburke

yeah good point, i didnt take into account the fact that i have an M2000, which i love, but if i had to go back to my E200 id probably go mad!

hopefully by the end of September i'll have my M5000, until then i have to be content reading about it and looking at this....

Pictures